Your Guide to Fall in Abbotsford
September 22, 2022
From Autumn colours, to fresh apple cider, to Halloween celebrations—Abbotsford is a great place to kick off the Fall season. We’ve compiled a list of must-try treats and experiences around the city for you to check out!
Eats and Treats
- Oldhand Coffee is known for their tasty baked items, and their donuts are always a hit! Check their Instagram to see which yummy Fall flavoured donuts they will be featuring each week, and pair it with a yummy hand crafted latte.
- Sipp Chai is always serving up delicious chai, and there is no better time to sip some than on a brisk Fall day.
- Banter Ice Cream has fun featured flavours that come out each month, and one of those for September is Apple Pie. Keep up to date with their Instagram to see which flavours will launch this October.
- Taves Estate Cidery, is serving Charlie’s Pumpkin Cider, a delicious hard cider that’s perfect for fall.
- Maan Farms never stops producing new tasty treats, but this Fall a fan favourite returns: Double Pumpkin spice Ice Cream!
- Maan Farms has just stepped into spooky season, offering multiple fun haunted experiences including a haunted corn maze. Check out their Instagram for more details!
- Downtown Abbotsford is a great, safe place to go trick or treating. Visit Downtown Abbotsford in costume and receive a special treat at participating businesses. From 1pm – 5pm on October 29th.